After obtaining my degree in 2002, I began to work for different companies gaining experience in different fields: industry, hotel business and education, which have enabled me to acquire a wide professional mindset.
Since 2010 I´ve worked as a freelancer providing both English<>Spanish translation and interpretation services for a numerous clients, such as:
- Legal and financial translation and interpretation to the Spanish Public Administration, more specifically the State Police of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Certified translation for individuals, public notaries, lawyers, etc.
- International translation agencies.
- Interpretation services to assist individuals with needs related to legal business, insurance, immigration, etc.
- Translation of religious articles on a regular basis over the past year as part of volunteer work that I still provide to a US translation agency. My translations are published online and my name is mentioned.